Odd Bods | Playing Cards
- These whimsical playing cards spring to life the moment you open the box. From fraternizing spacemen in garb to snacking dames on runaway sock monkeys, meet the Odd Bods as they engage in the most vibrant antics throughout this delightfully amusing picture deck.
- Card deck artwork by Jonathan Burton
- Packaged in a nostalgic letterpress-printed tuck box
- Material: FSC certified paper and vegetable-based inks
- Size: Standard Deck
- Printed by The United States Playing Card Company
- Made in the USA
- More by Art of Play
- A card with the maker’s story is included with purchase
Art of Play
San Diego, California
Founded in 2013
Founded in 2013 by twin brothers Dan and Dave Buck after becoming wildly successful producers of designer playing cards. Their interest in cards began at an early age when they practiced card tricks, and pioneered the art of cardistry. With a background in sleight of hand, magic and illusion, Today, Art of Play curates a collection of curiosities from around the globe. Art of Play makes the finest playing cards in the world and collaborates with artists to create remarkable products unlike anything else.
About the card deck artist: Jonathan Burton is an award winning illustrator with a body of work that is refined and classic. His pieces are smartly executed, designed with an affinity for vintage illustration which has led to illustrating many books for The Folio Society including 1984 and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
He is from the North of England and now lives in Bordeaux, France.
Photos: Art of Play | Text: Independent Goods